Monday, January 10, 2022

I dont her to be alone anymore

 



River - To The Moon

To the Moon Best Game

Pengalaman yang didorong oleh cerita tentang dua dokter yang melintasi mundur melalui ingatan seorang pria yang sekarat untuk memenuhi keinginan terakhirnya secara artifisial.

Game yang berjudul “To the Moon”

Digarap oleh Publisher sekaligus Developer “Freebird Games”

Salah satu scene yang paling tersentuh menurut saya ini.

River : “Do yo know what makes me happy, Johnny ?”

John : “…What?”

River : “Do you?”

River : “Well, I do.”

River : “I just…hope you can help me with it.”

John : “River…”

River : “When the papers for my treatments get here, I will not sign them.”

River : “What you do with our money is up to you,”

River : “But if you would grant my wish, I want you to use it to finish building that house.”

River : “…And then, for every day that you live there, I want you to watch over her.”

River : “Visit her. Speak to her. Comfort her.”

River : “…I don’t want her to be alone anymore.”

River : “…Happy.”

River : “I’ll be happy.”

River : “Johnny?”

John : “Yes?”

River : “I made this.”

River : “Tell me what it is.”

John : “What?”

River : “Just tell me what it is.”

John : “It’s a rabbit, like all the others you made.”

River : “What else?”

John : “Um, it’s made of paper.”

River : “What else?”

John : “Its body is yellow, and the rest is blue.”

River : “Good. What else?”

John : “Look, River,”

John : “I wrote a song. It’s for you.”

River : “Okay.”

John : “Well…Would you like to hear it?”

River : “Yes.”

River : “You didn’t have to bring the piano in here for this.”

River : “I can hear you just fine with the door open.”

John : “It’s called ‘For River’.”

River : “Why so cliche?”

John : “It’s…just a placeholder.”


Ya cukup sedih bukan, ngga cuma itu aja masih banyak scene lain nya yang disampaikan melalui game ini sampai membuat pemain meneteskan air mata.

Artikel Terkait